At Dixon Stewart our conveyancing and property law team aims to progress your transaction as speedily as possible and ensure that you are kept fully informed throughout the whole process.
Dixon Stewart Conveyancing Team
All our residential conveyancing and property law work is handled by qualified solicitors and conveyancing executives backed by full time partner involvement.
Buying or Selling
Moving house can be a stressful experience. Our many years of experience will remove the burden from you to us.
Our Homemovers Service is designed to provide you with a fast efficient service at a fixed price for which we will be happy to provide a free written quotation in advance without any commitment on your part. We will:
• Undertake all the conveyancing work on your behalf
• Assist in arranging your new mortgage
• Keep you informed of progress at all stages
The decision to take out a new mortgage is never an easy one. However there is a great deal of choice available in the market and there can sometimes be real advantages in changing lenders.
Before you finally decide what to do, it may help you to know what the legal costs and expenses are likely to be when you re-mortgage your property. We will be happy to provide a free written quotation.
- Local Search – a search with the local authority to ensure the property you are purchasing complies with the local authority regulations.
- Drainage Search – a search with the drainage authority to ensure that the property is connected to the mains drainage and that there are no problems with recent developments.
- Environmental Search – a search primarily to see if the property has issues with contaminated land.
- Chancel Check – a search to discover whether there is a risk that the property will have a liability to maintain the parish church.